This is Root Kindle Fire FAQ you should read before trying to do anything on your Kindle Fire.
You will need a rooted Kindle Fire before you can install custom ROMs.
Before you install custom ROMs, we highly recommend you to make a backup ROM.
- How to Root Kindle Fire on 6.3.1! [LATEST]
- How to Root Kindle Fire on Windows!
- How to Root Kindle Fire on Mac OSX and Linux!
- How to Backup and Restore ROM on Rooted Kindle Fire! – Make sure to do this before installing a new ROM.
- How to Install ROM on Kindle Fire!
- How to Unroot/Unbrick Kindle Fire to 6.3!
- How to Unroot Kindle Fire!
Sign up for our Kindle Fire Root Newsletter here so you don't miss a single tip and get personal help via e-mail! First time to rooting and custom ROMs? Please see our Kindle Fire FAQ FIRST! Want to contact me?
Add me on: